Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Fri Jun 11 12:35:47 PDT 1999

Greetings NBLUG folks.  This is an announcement from the local Perl Users
Group (formally called the Sonoma Perl Mongers).  I'm reforwarding this for
Jay, as a lot of Linux users also happen to like and use Perl.  In case you
haven't heard, this is the frist meeting for the local Perl Mongers, so if
you are interested, show up.  It should be a fun meeting!

For more information on the Sonoma Perl Mongers, check out
http://sonoma.pm.org/

-Dustin

--
Founder & President