[NBLUG] General Meeting Announcement

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Thu Apr 26 18:42:59 PDT 2001

WHAT: NBLUG General Meeting
TOPIC: Agenda Computing (http://www.agendacomputing.com/)
WHERE: O'Reilly (see NBLUG website for specifics)
WHEN: May 8th, 2001 @ 7:30PM

----

How's it going everyone?!  Our May meeting is right around the corner.
We've got a pretty cool meeting lined up for you this month.  Agenda
Computing will be coming by to talk about their Linux-based PDA device that
they recently announced.  This is a shipping Linux PDA that you can order
today.  That being said, before folks rush out and buy one after reading
this email, you might want to take a look at this review first:

http://www.brighthand.com/html/otherpdas/agenda_page1.html

While I think there are a lot of good and bad products out there, I'd like
to hear their side of the story first and actually see one in person before
making a decision as to my own intentions of ownership.

Agenda will have a techy on hand to answer all of your technical questions,
as well as someone on the product/marketing side to answer those questions
as well.  Agenda will also be giving NBLUG an Agenda VR3 to give away at the
door prize drawing, so be sure to get there slightly before 7:30PM, as we
stop handing out tickets for the drawing once the meeting starts.

Hope to see you all there!

-Dustin

--
Founder & President