[NBLUG] General Meeting Announcement; PHP

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Mon Oct 7 10:17:04 PDT 2002

This is for *tomorrow*'s meeting:

WHAT:    NBLUG General Meeting
TOPIC:   PHP
SPEAKER: Mark Linford
WHERE:   O'Reilly and Associates, Sebastopol
         http://nblug.org/directions.cgi
         http://ora.com/oreilly/seb_directions.html
WHEN:    Tuesday, October 8th @ 7:30PM

This is our normal monthly meeting at the normal scheduled time and place.

    This month's topic is the popular PHP (PHP Hypertext Preprocessor) web
    scripting language.  PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting
    language that is especially suited for Web development and can be
    embedded into HTML.

    Mark Linford currently works at Santa Rosa Junior College, and amongst
    his other duties, he writes various PHP scripts, some of which talk to
    MySQL databases.  Previous to working at SRJC he worked with PHP at
    several other companies.

    http://www.php.net/
    http://www.marklinford.com/
    http://www.santarosa.edu/

OTHER UPCOMING NBLUG EVENTS:

    November 12th: GnuPG (GNU Privacy Guard) with Augie

    December 10th: Totally unknown...

    If anybody would like to speak about a topic at the December meeting,
    or any other meeting, send email to speakers at nblug.org or come up and
    talk to me sometime during the next meeting.  (or join #nblug and
    mention it there, or send a message to 48217244 on ICQ or falschfreiheit
    on AIM)
--
Eric Eisenhart
NBLUG Co-Founder & President Pro Tempore for Life
eric at nblug.org