[NBLUG/Announce] General Meeting 2004/11/09

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Mon Nov 8 10:14:43 PST 2004

This meeting is at our regular time and place.  Everybody is welcome.

What:   NBLUG General Meeting
Topic:  Linux on SPARC
Who:    Paul Peterson
When:   November 9, 2004 @ 7:30PM
Where:  O'Reilly and Associates, Sebastopol, CA.
Details:

   This month we'll have a talk about how to get Linux installed on a Sun
   Microsystems box with a SPARC CPU in it. What's different from a PC? Why
   on earth would you want to do this? Those questions and more. Oh - and
   we'll possibly even have a box that you can get your hands on.

If you (or somebody you know) might be interested in speaking to a friendly
group of 25-45 people about something related to Linux or Open Source,
please contact speakers at nblug.org.

--
Kyle Rankin
NBLUG President