[NBLUG/Announce] General Meeting (2006/02/07): DVD Authoring with Linux

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Mon Jan 30 09:11:09 PST 2006

Hi NBLUGers,

Remember that this month we are meeting a week early on February 7th
instead of on Valentine's day, February 14.

This month Kyle (that's me) will be talking about DVD Authoring with Linux.

Kyle will demonstrate how to create your own DVD with menus from a sample
video all with Open Source software. No XML editing required!

Start: 2006/02/07 - 7:30pm
End: 2006/02/07 - 9:00pm
Location:
O'Reilly, Sebastopol, CA
http://nblug.org/genloc

We are always looking for speakers, so if you or anyone you know
would like to give a presentation to a group of friendly nerds please
send an email to speakers at nblug.org . Thank you, and I look forward
to seeing you all there at the next meeting.

--
Kyle Rankin
NBLUG President
kyle at nblug.org