[NBLUG/Announce] General Meeting TONIGHT: Hackfest

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Tue Oct 12 08:07:35 PDT 2010

Start: 2010/10/12 - 7:30pm
End: 2010/10/12 - 9:30pm
Location: O'Reilly Media

   Instead of a regular speaker, this month we are going to do a hackfest.
   Like the previous hackfest we will take half of the meeting to conduct
   lightning talks from the first four people who sign up for one. After
   that we will spend the rest of the time in a more loosely-structured
   social setting where everyone can show each other what they have been
   working on or ask for help. This would be a good meeting to bring your
   computers.

--
Kyle Rankin
NBLUG President