[NBLUG/Announce] General Meeting 2010-12-14: Hackfest

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Mon Nov 29 17:15:03 PST 2010

Start: 2010/12/14 - 7:30pm
End: 2010/12/14 - 9:00pm
Location: O'Reilly Media

    Instead of a regular speaker, this month we are going to do a hackfest.
    Like the previous hackfests we will take half of the meeting to conduct
    lightning talks from the first four people who sign up for one. After
    that we will spend the rest of the time in a more loosely-structured
    social setting where everyone can show each other what they have been
    working on or ask for help. This would be a good meeting to bring your
    computers.

    During this meeting we will also conduct our annual NBLUG elections.
    You can find out more about the open positions at
    http://nblug.org/bylaws

--
Kyle Rankin
NBLUG President