[NBLUG/Announce] General Meeting: Double-header: Two talks for the price of one

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Thu Mar 8 11:19:30 PST 2012

Start: 2012/03/13 - 7:30pm
End: 2012/03/13 - 9:00pm
Location: O'Reilly Media
Speaker: Mike Higgins and Jezra

What is longer than a lightning talk but shorter than a normal talk? This
month you'll find out as we have two different speakers giving talks:

Mike Higgins:
Title: "Life without an Evil Cellphone Company"
without realizing it. Using Skype and Wifi hotspots to make calls on my
Droid phone without a cellphone carrier. Trouble in paradise (things are
not working perfectly yet).

Jezra:
Title "Creating a media player that suits my needs"
Summary Jezra will discuss the *what, why, and how* of creating media
playing software that is (hopefully) suitable for a low end HTPC.

--
Kyle Rankin
NBLUG President
kyle at nblug.org