[NBLUG/Announce] General Meeting TOMORROW: Hackfest and Hardware Swap

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Mon Aug 13 11:47:33 PDT 2012

Start: 2012/08/14 7:30 pm
End: 2012/08/14 9:00 pm

Instead of a regular speaker, this month we are going to do a hackfest. Like
the previous hackfest we will take half of the meeting to conduct lightning
talks from the first four people who sign up for one. After that we will spend
the rest of the time in a more loosely-structured social setting where everyone
can show each other what they have been working on or ask for help. This would
be a good meeting to bring your computers.

Also this month we invite you to bring any computer hardware you think other
members might be interested in for a hardware swap.

--
Kyle Rankin
NBLUG President
kyle at nblug.org