[NBLUG/Announce] General meeting TONIGHT: Kyle Rankin - Simple but Effective Server Hardening

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Tue Dec 8 14:10:34 PST 2015

Kyle's server hardening talk is tonight at 7:30 PM.  I'm looking forward to this talk as I'm sure there are half a dozen things I'll need to change on my own virtual private server after this... :)

We will also be finishing up the incomplete elections tonight.  See you there,

A.C.
******
President, North Bay Linux User's Group