New topic: Install Fest and Y2K

mitch utsey mutsey at redsword.com
Wed Dec 29 21:57:04 PST 1999

ME wrote:

> Also, everyne ready for Y2K? Been stockpiling ammunition, guns, food and
> supplies in your basements? Are you like me, in that you expect this to be
> the biggest non-event that it has been hyped up to be for us in the U.S.?

	Couple jugs of H2O, some spam and crackers, and a coupld hundred rounds
of 7.5x54 just in case... but expecting it to be nothing... or at least
hoping.

--

-Mitch Utsey

"It astonishes me to find... [that so many] of our
 countrymen... should be contented to live under a
 system which leaves to their governors the power
 of taking from them the trial by jury in civil cases,
 freedom of religion, freedom of the press, freedom
 of commerce, the habeas corpus laws, and of yoking
 them with a standing army. This is a degeneracy in
 the principles of liberty... which I [would not have
     expected for at least] four centuries."
 --Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1788. (*) FE 5:3