New topic: Install Fest and Y2K

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Wed Dec 29 17:03:18 PST 1999

On Wed, Dec 29, 1999 at 05:26:51PM -0800, ME wrote:
> There was suggestion at the last meeting of having an install fest in
> January. Has there been a final decision on this?

This hasn't been decided on, but it's looking more likely to be in
February (possibly the weekend after the Feb meeting)...  We'll try and have
it all planned well enough by the January meeting to announce it then.
(which reminds me, we need to send out the announcement for the January
meeting...  It's just that same basic networking presentation, only
announced this time, and hopefully a bit improved)
--
    Eric Eisenhart   Freedom is slavery.      http://eric.eisenhart.com/
 ^  ICQ#: 48217244   Ignorance is strength.   eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
/e\ Perl&SQL Coder   War is peace.            IRC Nicks: Falsch Freiheit
---                        -- George Orwell