DSL help plz.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Dec 29 11:58:12 PST 1999

Quoting Craig Hermann (c_herman at culinary.edu):

> With helpful and courteous people like Rick Moen on the list, I am
> suprised it is not used more often to share information.

Perhaps being peppered by repetitious and less-than-relevant questions
is a commonplace where you come from, Craig, but I obviously lack such
sophistication.

Being the rustic that I am, if that sort of treatment, and your snippy
post on top of that, are this list's notion of courtesy, I'll keep using
mine instead, thanks.

--
Cheers,                            "I'd say it's latke-esque.  Sort of like
Rick Moen                           Kafka-esque, only less depressing."