Linux Distribution info

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Thu Jun 24 13:45:11 PDT 1999

Hi Martin.  This is the prefect place for this.  We talk about everything
here, so don't be bashfull about asking any sort of question.

Linux.com has an OK intro to a bunch of distributions on their Linux at Work
site.  Check these two sites out:

http://www.linux.com/linux@work/dists/index.phtml -- Actuall list
http://www.linux.com/linux@work/ -- Their Linux at Work site

-Dustin