Updates on Certifications...

Nancy Harrison vulpia at sonic.net
Thu Nov 25 11:49:20 PST 1999

Date sent:      	Thu, 25 Nov 1999 11:29:18 -0800
To:             	nblug-talk at lists.sonic.net
From:           	Eric Skagerberg <eric at skagerberg.com>
Subject:        	Re: Updates on Certifications...
Send reply to:  	nblug-talk at lists.sonic.net

> We've used the SAIR (Software Architecture Implementation and Realization)
> Linux/GNU Certification tests as guidlines for our Linux networking
> curriculum.  You can find more information about SAIR at:
>
> http://www.linuxcertification.org/
>
> In particular, click on the "Knowledge Base" link for details about what
> you need to know for the tests.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I think the question about this arose,
Eric, because the Spring Catalog just came out, and it lists the new
networking courses, but mentioned only the Novell and MS
certification. I wondered about that myself, but I'm glad to
hear you are using SAIR. Cheers!  - Grandma

> Happy Thanksgiving!
> Eric Skagerberg
> UNIX/Linux Instructor
> Santa Rosa Junior College Computer Science Dept.

-Nancy Harrison, Life Sciences Dept., Santa Rosa JC
http://www.sonic.net/~vulpia/index.html
http://www.sonic.net/~vulpia/cnps/mbaker.html (Calif.native plants)
Linux...'nothing can resist an idea whose time has come.'