Updates on Certifications...

Eric Skagerberg eric at skagerberg.com
Thu Nov 25 11:29:18 PST 1999

We've used the SAIR (Software Architecture Implementation and Realization)
Linux/GNU Certification tests as guidlines for our Linux networking
curriculum.  You can find more information about SAIR at:

http://www.linuxcertification.org/

In particular, click on the "Knowledge Base" link for details about what
you need to know for the tests.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Eric Skagerberg
UNIX/Linux Instructor
Santa Rosa Junior College Computer Science Dept.