vi and ispell

E Frank Ball III frankb at efball.com
Tue Apr 4 16:41:50 PDT 2000

} My best guess is that something in your .bachrc is cd'ing to your $HOME.
}
} You'd almost never notice this when you log in, but it'd bite you here.
}
} Simple enough to test.  While in vi, type :!pwd,
}
}    -- Mitch
}
} > How can I make vi look in my current directory instead of my home directory?
} >
} >    E Frank Ball           frankb at efball.com

I had a cd in my .cshrc file, that did it.  Funny that everything works
ok on HP-UX, where I do the same thing.  I do a cd at the end to make my
prompt, which is defined there, take effect.

   E Frank Ball                frankb at efball.com