About the 2 macs and 1 linux on a LAN

Mitchell Patenaude mrp at sonic.net
Wed Jul 19 11:11:32 PDT 2000

Colin Marquardt wrote:
> where do you live?)

On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 09:56:47AM -0700, John F. Kohler wrote:
> 217 Fairlawn Avenue
> Daly City,
>   94015

While Colin might not be able to *pop* over, I might be able to.

I work in SF, and can probably stop by after work one day.

Give me a call on my cell phone (510) 504-5674, and we can figure out
a time.

   -- Mitch

P.S.  I haven't been following this in detail, but what I have gathered
is that you are trying to get a DEC tulip based NIC to be recognized
under RedHat.  The module loads, but doesn't ever work.  NIC works fine
under DOS.  Is that a fair summary?