Thanks & 2nd Sound Card, 2nd Video Card questions

Laney Coulter rebel at pon.net
Fri Jun 23 13:56:15 PDT 2000

Dear Colin,

Thanks for your offer of help.   I did get GNOME and KDE up (using Red Hat
6.0) Wednesday.  I didn't know about the installfest because I haven't been
reading the NBLUG list, because I didn't have LINUX up yet.  A little off I
guess.

I had to dismantle my LINUX computer yesterday to get a WIN95 computer up to
do my taxes.  My new motherboard has reached Michigan on its way from
Virginia.  Should be up and running early next week.

Two help questions:

Does anyone know how to install a second sound blaster card (one PCI, one
ISA P&P)?  I just want to use the mixer on it.
Does anyone know where I can find a driver for dual VGA monitors?  Something
like the NT 4.0 configuration would be perfect.  I'm running out of space on
my desk and would like to drive two 10" VGAs one above the other.

Thanks,

Peter Laughingwolf  mailto:rebel at pon.net