Informationa about Sonoma County

Steve srj at adnd.com
Thu Jun 1 14:38:19 PDT 2000

I've lived in Sonoma County all my life and I love it..  =)  In my opinion
there is no better place, but housing is expensive.. Not as bad as the bay
area.

Also I think Sonic.net is the best ISP, they have DSL and WDSL (Wireless)
and it only costs $18.95 per month (+plus phone co fees about $39)

-Steve