Informationa about Sonoma County

Daniel Hanks hanksdc at plug.org
Thu Jun 1 12:39:03 PDT 2000

Hi there,

I was recently offered a position working at Agilent Technologies in
Sonoma County. I wanted to get the opinions of Linux enthusiasts in the
area of what it's like there? What are the pros and cons of living there?
Who are the best ISPs? Is DSL available? How expensive is it, etc.

Are there any Agilent employees on this list? If so, what has your
experience been in the area? With Agilent?

If you want to keep the noise level down on the list, please feel free to
email me privately with any responses.

Thanks for any info you can offer me.

Dan Hanks