InstallFest Helpers Request

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Sun Nov 5 16:49:42 PST 2000

Well, we've got another InstallFest coming up next Saturday, so once again
I'm going to be asking for help...

WHAT: InstallFest
WHEN: 9:00am-5pm
WHERE: O'Reilly -- same place as it always is.
WHAT: Help other people to install Linux.

If you're interested in helping out, contact me (eric at nblug.org).  If you've
successfully installed RedHat once or twice and have at least a few months
of experience with Linux or Unix, you'll probably be able to help somebody
that's never installed any kind of Linux and only has a week or less of
Linux experience.

Anyways, we can use the help.  We'll do stuff other than RedHat, of course,
but most people seem to want RedHat and some of the installers only have
RedHat experience.  I try to have helpers show up an hour before the
installfest starts to coordinate and help out with the setup and then stay a
bit after the installfest is over to help out.
--
    Eric Eisenhart                                     http://nblug.org/
    NBLUG Vice-President                                  eric at nblug.org