CD-R for Linux? AND more...

Doug Palmer dpalmer at mahinetworks.com
Tue Oct 24 15:52:53 PDT 2000

Command line is good, since I want to script the burn as part of my release
procedure.
Here's the tricky part: I have some build output on my Linux box, and some
on a Win2k box. I need to collect all of the output into one package. My
plan is to collect the files onto the Linux box (ftp? SAMBA?), package them
in a TBD format (tarball perhaps? but must be secure/crypted), and burn to
CDR.
I'll take any advice on making this simpler, but I can't take Windows out of
the environment until the tools have all been ported to Linux.

ddp