RSA Patent Expiration Party

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Wed Sep 20 17:58:33 PDT 2000

http://cryptorights.org/benefit

It's a free party down in SF to celebrate the expiration of the RSA patent.
RSA is the public key encryption system used in everything from PGP to SSL.
(RSA and Diffie-Hellman are the only PK systems I've seen getting real use,
and RSA is more popular)  Until today, there has been a patent on it.  (the
company holding it released it into the public domain last week)

Anyways, it's in SF, Thursday night (tomorrow), 8pm-1:30am.

There are two secret passphrases: "I will never forget the passphrase." and
"Secure Your Human Rights!"  Or, if you can't remember one of those, follow
the URL and print the appropriate page out.
--
    Eric Eisenhart   Freedom is slavery.      http://eric.eisenhart.com/
 ^  ICQ#: 48217244   Ignorance is strength.   eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
/e\ Perl&SQL Coder   War is peace.            IRC Nicks: Falsch Freiheit
---                        -- George Orwell