KDE and PPP

Loraditch, Greg GLoraditch at ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Mon Apr 30 09:50:53 PDT 2001

Howdy -

I have just installed Stormix (sans support) for a trial run, under the KDE
environment.

My question:  Has anyone else setup KPPP with an account for Sonic here in
Santa Rosa?  I have tried several attempts, but seem to have no luck so far.
Their website only has instructions for RedHat (which I have successfully
done on another machine with RedHat and Gnome).  However, this will be for
KDE.

I do get a dial attempt and what seems to be a connection, but then it drops
out with no login.

Any thoughts/help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Greg L.