XFree86 by remote

E Frank Ball frankb at efball.com
Tue Apr 3 09:46:58 PDT 2001

This isn't the solution you asked for, but something to think about:
Run one machine with Linux, run the other with windows.  Use VNC to
export the windows display to a window on the Linux box.  It's a little
slow, but that's what I do at work.

} vmware won't work in full screen mode across the network, but you can't
} have everything.
} -Brad
}