Suggestions for talks at nblug:

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Fri Aug 10 08:05:00 PDT 2001

Hi there!

The following are the things that I think I would enjoy the most from
your list of ideas:

The Gimp (It's a cool app, everyone under Linux should use it!)
Shell scripting (I've been banging my head against a wall trying to
teach myself)
Service Security (A VERY important part of system administration)
Kernel Security (It wouldn't be any fun to have your hardware hosed by
some hacker)

I wish I was able to actually present on any of the topics mentioned but
I'm still too much of a novice to be an authority figure for any of
these things just yet.

Anyway, have a good day at work folks!

- Chris Wagner
--
<chrisw at pacaids.com>
IS Administrator - Packaging Aids Corporation