[NBLUG TALK] Positions listings...

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Fri Aug 10 08:48:17 PDT 2001

Hey, that's my old job!  They paying better than they did when I worked
there!  And I didn't even get the free parking!

:)

Pay inclusion is very helpful unless the position is such that the
salary would vary siginificantly depending on experience.  My current
job salary was dependent on how much training I'd had, and will go up
once I get more training (that they're paying for! :)). :)

- Chris
--
<chrisw at pacaids.com>
IS Administrator - Packaging Aids Corporation