nblug in LJ

schwer at sonic.net schwer at sonic.net
Tue Aug 14 09:37:17 PDT 2001

just an interesting bit of info. i noticed today that nblug was mentioned in
the july issue of Linux Journal.
required or page 14).

"quote"

Then a couple days ago I got this unsolicited e-mail:

Went to my first linux users group meeting in like a year last night
(http://www.nblug.org/, North Bay Linux Users Group) and the
CEO/President/Developer from Agenda Computing was there giving a
demonstration and talk about the VR3 Linux-based PDA's they're putting
out....Don't know if you've checked them out before, but they're actually a
lot cooler and more usable than I thought they would be.

 Later he added,

They're a little slow--but a big part of the discussion revolved around
various ways of solving that. It was very, very cool to have a realistic,
technical discussion with a CEO about their product. I spoke with him
afterwards, and we agreed on some points where they're going to have
difficulty in the marketplace, but the part I cared most about was his
honesty. Very clued, in my view.

"/quote"