[NBLUG TALK] Linux World this Wed

E Frank Ball frankb at efball.com
Tue Aug 28 14:59:28 PDT 2001

On Sat, Aug 25, 2001 at 01:45:39PM -0700, Dustin Mollo wrote:
} Well, it's almost upon us.  It looks like a few of us are going to be
} leaving Sonoma County around 8:30 on Wednesday morning and heading down to
} Moscone for LinuxWorld.
}
} If anyone else is going, drop some notes here and we'll discuss ways to meet
} for lunch or whatever...of course, we'll most likely bump into each other at
} some point on the show floor.

Dustin,

Bill and I are also going to LinuxWorld on Wed.  Bill has a cell phone,
so we will try to meet up with you for lunch.

   E Frank Ball                efball at efball.com