[NBLUG TALK] Linux World this Wed

Murry Shohat murry at sonic.net
Tue Aug 28 21:57:29 PDT 2001

If anyone is looking for a ride back to Santa Rosa and environs on Thursday at the
end of the show, stop by the Embedded Linux Consortium booth (242), just down the
aisle from dot-org row. I can take up to 4. Show ends at 4 pm and I should be
ready to travel around 4:30.

Murry

--
Murry Shohat    Executive Director
e-mail:  murry at embedded-linux.org
Voice: 707.576.0115       FAX: 707.576.1944