DOA XWIN after installfest.

Lorie Obal lobal at cds1.net
Fri Jan 5 21:25:59 PST 2001

Anyone interested in helping me troubleshoot an install problem? I
upgraded from 5.2 to 6.2 at last nblug installfest.  Unfortunately, we
didn't fire up Xwin before I left (I've been using mostly my other Linux
box in interim so I hadn't tried this machine in a while)

Everything was OK under 5.2, but now the server error messages seem to
indicate all settings for terminal specs are wrong and the mouse doesn't
function.  I don't have the install disk for 6.2.

Anybody want to discuss this?

-Lorie