killing port forwarding

Mark Street, D.C. jet at sonic.net
Tue Jun 26 16:51:35 PDT 2001

This would probably best be done with ipchains.... or iptables depending
on distro.  Just deny your buddies box from accessing the net with an
ipchains rule.  Re-run your rc.firewall or ipchains script.

ipchains -A forward -s 192.168.1.MY-HOST/32 -j MASQ
ipchains -A forward -s 192.168.1.YOUR-HOST/32 -j MASQ
#ipchains -A forward -s 192.168.1.GNUTELLA-IP/32 -j MASQ

shotgun, but it would work.....