Stampede

Rafe Magnuson rmagnuson at onebox.com
Fri Mar 23 00:24:30 PST 2001

My thoughts exactly. And Rick is very forthcoming with the information
he has. Thankyou for your own contributions as well! I was going to download
the ISO of Stampede earlier today, it was small compared to many of the
distros available these days, weiging in at just over 300megs, but I
had to leave work early. Perhaps I will get it tomorrow and let everyone
know how the install goes.

--
Rafe Magnuson
rmagnuson at onebox.com - email