Stampede

Rafe Magnuson rmagnuson at onebox.com
Fri Mar 23 00:08:18 PST 2001

Heh heh, seems I run into a lot of people having this disposition more
and more these days! ;^)

Back to Stampede though, have you actually tried it (ME or Rick)? It
sounds like it might be worth the install if the processor routines are
really optimized as they say they are. On machines that do not have accelerated
video and what-not, X performance might go way up.

Any thoughts?

--
Rafe Magnuson
rmagnuson at onebox.com - email