Rules of Conduct?

ME dugan at passwall.com
Thu Mar 22 19:26:44 PST 2001

Can't say that I have seen one for this list. If I were to hazard to
guess, it might go something like this if there was one:

Don't treat others in any way that you would not want to be treated.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

Of course, I am not the list maintainer, so this is just a guess.

Other useful stuff:

When asking a question, more useful information is better than less
information.

Include your desired result as part of the question because someone might
have a better way to build your widget than your present approach, or
offer something that is more of a standard.

Anyone else have other suggestions?

-ME