more dhcp !

Jake Jake at callatg.com
Sat Nov 3 03:57:56 PST 2001

So I figured out that you can pass arguments to dhcpd vi the file
/etc/sysconfig/dhcpd  (duh! I mean clearly...err wtf?)

So i will add eth1 eth2 to the config file :)

and I find that this is seemingly stable:

[root at invictus rc3.d]# dhcpd -f -d eth2 eth1
Internet Software Consortium DHCP Server 2.0pl5
Copyright 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 The Internet Software Consortium.
All rights reserved.

Please contribute if you find this software useful.
For info, please visit http://www.isc.org/dhcp-contrib.html

Bogus number: 00-C0-F0-48-E6-BC.
Multiple interfaces match the same subnet: eth0 eth1
Multiple interfaces match the same shared network: eth0 eth1
Listening on Socket/eth1/192.168.254.0
Sending on   Socket/eth1/192.168.254.0
Listening on Socket/eth2/10.0.0.0
Sending on   Socket/eth2/10.0.0.0

now I just need to daemonize dhcp and hope it doesnt die :)

-
Jake