This penguin walks on a bed of blue screens of death!

E Frank Ball frankb at efball.com
Mon Oct 8 23:00:39 PDT 2001

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 12:31:52PM -0700, Lincoln Peters wrote:
} I looked at the config file for FVWM2, and discovered that the "Programs"
} submenu was generated using the command "wmconfig --output fvwm2".  It turns
}
} Still looking for a way to create a recognizable Start menu, though...

Look at my screen shots.  The fvwm2-yellowst.jpg shot shows a key
labeled "Logout".  This brings up a menu.  You could easily make a key
labeled menu or start and bring up any menu you want, including the same
menu that comes up in the root background.

   E Frank Ball                efball at efball.com