Update: This penguin walks on a bed of blue screens of death!

E Frank Ball frankb at efball.com
Tue Oct 9 10:37:25 PDT 2001

On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 07:07:37AM -0700, Lincoln Peters wrote:
} >The fvwm2rc config file (~/.fvwm2rc or /etc/X11/fvwm2/system.fvwm2rc) is
} >pretty easy to edit for menus.  Just add a menu section for KDE apps, it
} >shouldn't be too hard to find them all.
}
} I don't see anything in the fvwm2 configuration that refers to kde, and I
} don't see anything in the KDE configuration that refers to wmconfig.
} Actually, I couldn't find any man pages about KDE, so I only read through
} the /usr/bin/startkde script.

What I meant was cd to /usr/bin and "ls k*".  Find all the "K" apps you
want and write your own menu by editing the fvwm2rc file.  It wouldn't
be hard.

} I'll see what I can do. The configuration for 'arc' looks like it would best
} suit what I'm trying to do.  I'll probably set it up under my personal
} account, modify it until I'm satisfied that it's good for deployment, then
} make it the universal configuration.  If you're interested, I can send a
} copy of the new configuration once I finish with it.

Sure I'd like to see what you come up with.

   E Frank Ball                efball at efball.com