Update: This penguin xfs server CRASH

Mark Street, D.C. jet at sonic.net
Fri Oct 12 21:10:21 PDT 2001

Do a search for xfs server crash netscape fonts on google.

I have had the same thing happen with RH 6.2 sometime back.

Netscape requires unscaled fonts, and if they are not found in the font
path it crashes the X server and xfs.  Which is why the order of the fonts
in the catalogue is important.

50 lines long??  What a catalogue of fonts!