Help with my desktop

Troy Engel tengel at sonic.net
Thu Oct 18 09:24:58 PDT 2001

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 11:51:10PM -0700, Jake wrote:

> And The Card is an AGP ATI Raedon VE dual head.

I have been less than successful getting optimum performance out of a Radeon DDR 32meg I just bought, RH7.1 claims it's an unidentified chipset (hell, I can't even get X to start, period).  Reading the changelog for XFree 4.1.0 (RH7.1 ships 4.0.3) I see some Radeon work and Matrox G450 work as well.  So, here's for waiting and hoping RH7.2 will be a better friend to me and this video card...

-te

--
Troy Engel
GPG KeyID: DF3D5207