RedHat 7.2 Released

Troy Engel tengel at sonic.net
Mon Oct 22 09:24:10 PDT 2001

Also, there are "already" updates on the RedHat FTP server, which I am snagging (the CDs went to manufacturing weeks ago, before the recent security exploits) now before the update server is whacked as well.

I'll put the updates somewhere if anyone is interested (the download is dog-slow already, 10kBs).

-te

--
Troy Engel
GPG KeyID: DF3D5207