USB and redhat 7.2 and eth0/1

Troy Engel tengel at sonic.net
Fri Oct 26 10:58:49 PDT 2001

(please keep msgs to the group, thanks ;) )

It seems to be dependant on the laptop model -- the Dell Inspiron doesn't have this problem, but the Latitude does.  The laptop Lori (Laurie?) brought to the installfest also had the same problem as yours -- I'm not sure if it's a linux specific issue, or a harware "this is the way it works" thing...

-te

--
Troy Engel
GPG KeyID: DF3D5207