USB and redhat 7.2 and eth0/1

Lorie Obal lobal at cds1.net
Fri Oct 26 12:32:48 PDT 2001

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, Troy Engel wrote:

> (please keep msgs to the group, thanks ;) )
>
> It seems to be dependant on the laptop model -- the Dell Inspiron doesn't have this problem, but the Latitude does.  The laptop Lori (Laurie?) brought to the installfest also had the same problem as yours -- I'm not sure if it's a linux specific issue, or a harware "this is the way it works" thing...
>
> -te

Are you sure you aren't thinking of my Sony VAIO notebook?  Dustin had to
enable USB support before we got that thing going.  I don't recall USB
being a problem on the Dell, just specifying another pointing device for
X.

BTW, thanks Troy for helping me get past Mandrake's difficult organization
of apache w.relation to PHP.  Are there some links you could point me to
so I can learn to do it form myself on my other machine?

-Lorie