Possible trek to Davis,CA (LUGOD) to hear from Hans Reiser on ReiserFS

ME dugan at passwall.com
Tue Apr 30 18:17:35 PDT 2002

Hello all,

I am thinking of making a trek to LUGOD (Linux User Group of Davis
http://www.lugod.org/ ) for a meeting of theirs:

On Monday, July 5th, 2002, they will have a meeting with _Hans Reiser_ who
will be discussing ReiserFS v4 and other things:
(snip from their web site)
ReiserFS v.4, due out September 30th, has been redesigned from the ground
up to provide the Linux community with a modular, high performance,
journaling filesystem not only strengthened against attack, but
specifically designed to enable developers to much more easily create
security applications and to reuse their code.
(snip from their web site)

Located: http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/

I may have 2 extra seats in car for those who might want to join me. You
pay your own food. Also, I will likely stay with the people after the
meeting to eat at their after-meeting-hangout for food. If this sounds
like fun to you, and you want to go, let me know. If others want to drive
and caravan there, I am open to that too.

Enjoy!

-ME