Beneficial talk RedHat vs Debian...

Dave Cooper coop at sonic.net
Mon Apr 1 12:14:06 PST 2002

Sounds like the gauntlet is laid !

I have been hearing folks tell me to "run" not walk away from RedHat....(
Dustin should take some responsibility here, for bringing me into RedHat at
.99beta... :)  )

Points to cover?
1)  What make debian different
2) How / why does that effect me / us ?
3) Features... does RPM go away,  file sturcture any different....
4) Configuration issues:  Server vs Workstation.....  X..

Just my two cents...

coop