next meeting

Lorie Obal lobal at cds1.net
Fri Aug 2 22:20:46 PDT 2002

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, Eric Eisenhart wrote:

> Lorie: you free the evening of December 10th, 2002?  You could give a
> presentation then.
>
> (We've got Larry Rosen lined up for September, Mark Linford for October and
> November is reserved, so we're looking for presentations for December,
> January, February, etc...)

My plans are a bit up in the air for then.  Are you thinking of a comedy
monologue about my adventures in getting a bunch of MIS PhDs to see the
light? ( or ANY light for that matter...)

I doubt I could hold my own among the previously mentioned company.  Have
you thought about trying to get Eric Raymond?  I met him in SF a while
back, he's pretty cool.  On his webpage, he says he'll come to most
functions for plane fare + room and board - he claims he's a "cheap date".

-Lorie
 --
Lorie Obal
lobal at cds1.net
Proudly e-mailed from open source software!