LinuxWorld Carpool?

troy fryman at sonic.net
Sat Aug 10 15:09:15 PDT 2002

On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 03:01:49PM -0700, augie wrote:
> are there any NBLUG carpools to Linux World being formed? i'd like to go
> but would rather not drive out there by my lonesome.

I took the bus last year.  Not as much fun as a bus full-o-geeks, but pretty
much hassle free.  Was about an hour ride to Mosconi from Petaluma.

If i go this year I'll be coming from Davis so will probably catch the ferry
in Vallejo.

Hope to see some of you there...I'll be at the Microsoft booth checking out
their cool new embedded OS.

-t