Linux BBC..

augie schwer at sonic.net
Thu Aug 15 22:14:21 PDT 2002

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Christopher Wagner wrote:
# I've got about 8 Linux BBC discs that I picked up for free at LinuxWorld
# today..  I'm planning on distributing them to those who would like them.  I
# would like to make the next NBLUG meeting with them, but if someone would
# like one sooner, please let me know..

i've got 4 MySQL t-shirts i picked up from Linux World, and i'll be
bringing them to the next meeting. also i've got a copy of "Revolution OS"
(www.revolution-os.com) on DVD that i wont be parting with, but maybe if
there's intrest we could have a NBLUG showing?

-augie

--
"There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
binary, and those who don't."

registered linux user #229905
Key fingerprint = 9815 AE19 AFD1 1FE7 5DEE  2AC3 CB99 2784 27B0 C072
gpg public key: http://www.sonic.net/schwer/schwer.asc