NBLUG Server Downtime...

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Tue Aug 27 09:11:18 PDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 03:08:10PM -0700, Dustin Mollo wrote:
> I'll drop another note to the list when the machine is back up.

I'm guessing that Dustin forgot to drop that note to the list...

It's back up.  Total downtime was probably under 45 minutes.  We'll have a
little more downtime sometime soon related to moving it to a different rack,
but that involve nblug.org being down for even less time.
Eric Eisenhart                                  eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
Perl, SQL, Linux and Web            ^           IRC: Freiheit at openprojects
Coder, Sysadmin and geek           /e\                AIM: falsch freiheit
http://eric.eisenhart.com/         ---                       ICQ: 48217244